Happy New Year!!!
I wish you all the best in the next 2012. May it be much, much better than the previous one.
Fleurissante’s Favourites lists my favourites products in the last year. It doesn’t matter if they were freshly released or something available for a long time, which I have discovered the last year – the only thing that matters is that this are the products which have come closely to the Holy Grail status.
Since I’m such a hoarder of eyeshadows, it is slightly surprising that only 3 products caught my attention the last year:
1. Catrice eyeshadow Mr. Copper’s Field. Amazingly pigmented eyeshadow which because of its quality should cost more than $3 it costs currently (but I’m glad it doesn’t).
2. Chanel Le Sourcil de Chanel. This is the absolute must-have for eyebrows. I love it just as much as I did when I first wrote the review. I’m using all the shades, depending on what effect I want to achieve (light brown for a slight eyebrow definition, taupe to emphasize my natural eyebrows and black for bold eyebrows).
3. Chanel Illusion d’Ombre in Mirifique. Eyeliner/eyeshadow in the same compact, although I prefer it as an eyeliner. It is very longwearing and resistant to creasing. I’m looking forward to expand my collection of these.
1. YSL La Laque. I have thought that Chanel is the best among high end nailpolishes, but boy, I was wrong. Yves Saint Laurent La Laque offers extremely pigmented nailpolishes (one coat is enough) and a perfect brush.
2. Chanel Le Vernis in Rose Cache. The perfect everyday, understated colour. Very elegant.
3. Essence Nail Art Top Coat. For a long time I have thought that it is impossible for a nailpolish to stay on without chipping for more than two days. This showed the opposite.
1. Rouge G le Brillant in Brenda. Futuristic packaging hides an ideal lipstick: moisturizing, longwearing and pigmented. I don’t even have to mentioned my favourite pink-coral shade of Brenda.
2. Guerlain Kiss Kiss Baby in Crystal Nude. For the days when I want to wear something, but I don’t feel like wearing a lipstic.
3. Oriflame Wonder Colour Lipstick Pink Lady. The richness and the vibrancy of this colour left me speechles.
4. Oriflame Giordani Gold Tender Nude. Perfect neutral, natural nude for a low price.
5. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance. Lipbalm? Lipgloss? Lipstick? Rouge Coco Shine is all in one.
1. Dior Cleansing Oil. I’ve been on the fence with this one, but I like it a lot. It removes even the last bit of make-up.
2. Sisley Pain de Toilette sans Savon. Excellent non-drying cleanser which goes a long way. I’ve been using it for 6 months, every day, and I have spent approximately one fifth. It is definitelly a value for money.
3. Sisley Tropical Resins Complex. Something to mattify my skin during summer.
BATH & BODY:
2. L’Occitane Delices des Fruits shower jelly
Both offer incredible smell without being too drying.
1. Montale Intense Tiare. I think I have raved enough about this perfume
Thank you for looking.
What are your favourite products in 2011?
♥ Tamara ♥