while I was away, something great happened. I was nominated for Liebster award by Beaute Amoureux and Style Me Now. Such awards are a great way to learn about new blogs and to give good feedback. I would like to thank Beaute Amoureux for giving me a positive feedback and apologise for not doing it earlier.
Beaute Amoureux runs a lovely make-up fashion and lifestyle blog and it will be a spot which I’ll visit often.
Style Me Now runs a nice fashion and style blog with interesting styling combinations.
Here’s what I have to do:
1. Recognize the nominator(s).
2. Nominate 10 other new bloggers.
3. Answer the 10 questions that the nominator asked you.
4. Create your own 10 questions.
5. Let the nominees know you’ve nominated them.
Here are my answers to Beaute Amoureux’s questions:
1. Foundation of choice? That one’s easy: Sisley Phyto Teint Éclat.
2. Favourite eyeshadow combination of the moment? I’m currently into neutral looks, so it is often a vanilla shade (like Inglot M353) followed by a light taupe grey in the crease (Sisley Dune) and a black eyeliner.
3. What is your day job? Unemployed, but working on some freelance projects which may or may not pay off in the future.
4. What star sign are you? Taurus
5. What is your favourite post of yours on your blog? That one’s hard. Probably my make-up collection inventories. I like to watch stash pictures, even if it is my stash.
6. Do you have a youtube channel? Currently no, but I’m thinking of starting one.
7. Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, always.
8. Matte or Dewy finish makeup? As an oily skinned person, I’m picking matte, although I like to add a bit of glow here and there.
9. Favourite fragrance? Montale Intense Tiare
10. Any advice for new bloggers? Be consistent with posting schedule, do not be afraid to share your blog with your friends and family and, the most important, blog because you love it.
Here are my answers to Style Me Now questions:
1. What do you love about your blog? I love the variety (although it is lacking a bit lately).
2. What is the piece in your wardrobe you couldn’t live without? My scarf. I’m always cold, so it often comes handy.
3. Favourite high street store/fashion website? Primark and Mango
4. What is your dream career? Work in a place which allows me a lot of travelling all over the world.
5. If you could have any cake in the world designed for you, what would it be like? It would be a super giant mađarica. I simply adore this cake and could eat tons of it.
6. What’s your average monthly spend on clothes? Um, almost nothing. I rarely buy clothes, but I have no problem spending on make-up.
7. Where do you call home? Croatia.
8. Dresses or jeans? Dresses.
9. What’s your favourite trend this season and why? Um, what is trendy? I don’t really follow fashion – I usually get what I like. If animal prints are trendy, then this is it.
10.Best city you have visited? London
1. Do you splurge more on make-up or skincare?
2. What is the biggest make-up mistake you made?
3. What is your signature look?
4. What are your top 3 holy grail products?
5. Which beauty blog/youtube channel did you start to follow/watch first?
6. Bright red or nude lips?
7. What is the best blog related thing that has happened to you since you started blogging.?
8. If availability/money weren’t an issue, which beauty product would you get?
9. What is your dream career?
10. What inspired you to start a blog?
And the nominees are:
4. Nail Luxxe
10. Anyone who reads this blog