Fleurissante – Snippets
September 13, 2011 2 Comments
I was planning for this post to feature some short things I want to say but which separately wouldn’t merit a post. I should probably start using Twitter of Facebook for such things, but alas, for my other occupation I don’t feel I would be able to interact as much as I would like to.
- I’m planning my first giveaway, so stay tuned. I wanted to have one for my first anniversary, however, me not being home stopped this. The prize will be small – probably a lipstick, lipgloss or a nail-polish (high-end, of course). Nevertheless, you can expect it during October, so check on this blog from time to time (or subscribe to get announcements)
- Have question about skincare? Dr. Douglas Hamilton has “Ask Dr.Hamilton” question session where you can ask the doctor anything you’d like to know about skincare. The first session will be on 16th September 2011 at 1PM (Pacific Time – this is at 20.00 GMT). You can either connect via #310-271-6663 (USA only) or via Twitter (http://twitter.com/deepskincarecom) by simply attach the hashtag #AskDrHamiltonFridays to your tweeted questions.
- INGLOT has finally opened their Croatian store again. I immediately got one flaky nail-polish and I will definitely get one palette – as soon as I find the colour combination I like. I also noticea a gorgeous warm lavender purple pigment with golden shimmer.
- Illamasqua will be opening their store in Croatia soon, too. I’ve checked their assortment on-line and the only thing that really impressed me are nail polishes. If you think that there are more not-to-miss Illamasqua products, feel free to give me a recommendation.
- I’ve decided that I definitely won’t get Chanel Quad in Prelude. However, Graphite nail polish is still on the list (just like more Illusion d’Ombre eyeshadows).
- On the other hand, I absolutely adore Sublime de Chanel mascara. If I weren’t a beauty blogger, I’d never buy anything else besides it. While it could be a bit more volumizing, the formula is absolutely perfect. It’s been 6 month and the formula is still as good as new. To tell you the truth, I absolutely hate mascaras which clump after a month. I’m glad that Sublime is different. I may even try some other Chanel mascara.
- I’ve discovered my favourite look these days. I’m wearing Sisley eyeshadow in Vanilla all over, Dune or Sorbert in crease and Chanel Illusion d’Ombre in Mirifique as an eyeliner. The perfect neutral look. If I manage to snap a good photo, I might put it on the blog.
That’s all for today